|Occupation:||Student at Greendale High School|
|Romances:|| Sabrina (pretending to like her to make Shinji jealous)
|First seen:||Dances with Werewolves|
Jim is one of Sabrina Spellman's classmates on Earth in Greendale at Greendale High. He is Sabrina's fake romantic interest and fake secret crush in the story. His middle and last name are unknown. He is a major supporting character in the story./
Jim appears to be quite friendly, warm-hearted, kind, caring, easygoing, optimistic, and outgoing. He also appears to have equally strong romantic feelings for Sabrina, but does not have the courage to confess them to her yet. He really likes being around her a lot and never misses an opportunity to talk to her or go out on a romantic date. He would seem to like learning about Sabrina being half witch in future seasons. His wish was for Sabrina to finally notice him, which made him very tall and gigantic.
- Dances with Werewolves (first appearance)
- Scream It with Flowers
- Ice Giant for Tea
- Shock Rock
- No Time
- Faking Up Is Hard to Do
- Best Friends Fighting
- Return of the Werewolf
- Creatures and Caves
- See No Sabrina, Hear No Sabrina
- Sabrina the Troll Princess
- Night Pests
- A Renewed Sense of Magic
- Home Sweet Home
- Magic No More
- What a Ride!
- Chariot of Fear
- Careful What You Witch For!
- In Return of the Werewolf, Jim had briefly known of Sabrina's true identity as a half-witch and seemed to accept it, even though his memory was soon erased by a reversal spell.